First action on new gear !

Hello hello!
As you can see this blog got new clothes ;) further more I have to inform all that in new season 2011 I will be sailing on new weapons. Under my feet you will see F2 Rodeo, super radikal 98l ,  225cm long and 63cm wide crazy board which has absolutely no limits. New sails... 2011 Hot Sails Maui model Bolt. Powerful, stable, manouvrable sails, this year lighter and easier to control...

Enough of technical info... This weekend I was sailing in Ližnjan- Croatia after a long time. The weather was super nice, sunny, windy, I can't say warm but it wasn't too cold. around 12 degrees air and 11 water, but it was manageable and I had a lot of fun. With 4.7 Bolt and 98l Rodeo in action + the best company you could have = weekend I wish every time!

Till next time...  enjoy the photos and see you on the water!

Oh... and big thanks to professional photographer ;)
 more photos in gallery


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can post comments here: