Last pit stop...

Sylt is over and PWA season for freestyle discipline is finished. Wind on Sylt was not ready to kick in this year so we manage to do just one single elimination in super light wind... I was sailing against Marteen van Ochten. I had a good heat but judges decision was in favor of Marteen. My result was 17. and I dropped on 23. place in overall. This year was unlucky year for me. We had light wind all the year which means on 3 events out of 4 just single elimination... luck was for sure necessary. In EFPT I finished on 14. place. Due to combined event in Podersdorf with PWA I lost a lot of points but on Sardegna with 8th place I climbed up. Last 3 weeks was relaxing time and training out of water time. Now is the time to start the 2011 training slowly.There is just one pit stop left. SLovenian championship. This weekend the conditions are not good enough so it is postponed on next week. Hopefully we will get a lot of autumn winds on home spots, then winter training and the 2011 season will be here in no time. Next year prepare for more action and a lot of sick projects. Don't forget that video from Egypt project (with Andy Lachauer, Yarden Meir, Steven Van Broeckhoven and me) is in progress and is expected very soon ;) stay tuned!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can post comments here: